Volunteering in the West Vancouver Yacht Club's summer sailing camps is a great way to meet new people, gain valuable experience and have fun!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the West Vancouver Yacht Club summer sailing camps.
In order to volunteer, please ensure you meet the criteria and required qualifications listed below. If you are interested in volunteering during the summer please contact the Sailing Director at (604) 921-7575 ext 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Placement of volunteers is based upon your preferences and the needs of the summer sailing program.
- Junior Membership in West Vancouver Yacht Club, in good standing.
- Have a minimum of a full prior season of racing experience in Optimist White Fleet or higher with the NSST.
- Must be a minimum age of 11 age by the end of the current year.
- Must have completed, at a minimum, the Sail Canada Level that they will be volunteering with.
- All Volunteers must have gone through the application process and been approved by the Sailing Director.
- All volunteer times must be pre-scheduled, drop-in are not permitted.
||Notify the sailing director at email@example.com before June 26, stating which weeks you are available.
||Once we have reviewed your email, we will advise you of the weeks and camps that you will be volunteering with.