Affiliate members have the following privileges:
- Use the food and beverage services of the Galley and Bar
- Volunteer for Club activities
- Participate in Club social events
- Rent the Clubhouse and/or Yachting Centre
- Receive Members rates for Club courses
- Access the Club-owned recreational stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, and dinghies offered through the "small vessel fleet" online booking system
- Access Club-owned dinghy storage at the Club facilities, as available after priority assignment to moored members
Affiliate members may also visit an outstation (e.g., Elliott Bay) using the "Outstation Guest Program" process, for a maximum of 2 weekend visits, total, during the entire lifetime of the Affiliate membership. The purpose of this privilege is to expose the Affiliate member to what the outstations have to offer, either to help them relate to conversations around the Club with other members, and/or to share the experience of the outstations in the event that the member may wish to upgrade to an Associate membership at some point in the future to enable access to the outstations on an ongoing basis.
Affiliate members do not earn seniority, cannot vote, cannot have Club moorage (nor access boating amenities in the basin), and do not have access to the Boat 2 Go program or other shared Club boats.