canada day at elliott bay
June 30 - July 1, 2019
Once again, the club is celebrating Canada day at Elliott Bay. This is a special time for
families, so bring children and grandchildren of all ages!
For those who are attending the dinner on Sunday night, reservations are required on the Club website in order to get a slip for that night. The outstation docks will be full and rafting adds to the camaraderie. Our Dock Master this year (David Rankin) will make sure all who have made reservations for June 30th fit in. Just call in on low power on Channel 73 to alert him of your impending arrival so he and his team can assign you to a slip or location.
Everyone is welcome on Sunday July 1st including additional boats and those who want to come up by water taxi.
Sunday, June 30
* 10:00 am - Regular Mercury Transport Taxi leaves Horseshoe Bay Government Dock (reservation required)
* 11:10 am – Water taxi arrives at EB
* Adult and Kids games & activities
* Horseshoes, Bocce, Crib Tournament
* 6:00 pm – The Paella brothers Dinner (reservation required)
Monday, July 1
* 9:00 am – Regular Mercury Transport Taxi leaves Horseshoe Bay Government Dock (reservation required)
* 10:00 am - Boat Decorating
* 10:10 am – Water taxi arrives at EB
* 11:00 am – Parade to Plaza & Flag Raising
* 11:15 am - Awards (best-dressed boat, dog, child and adult)
* 11:30 am - Entertainment by Safety Matt
* 12:00 pm - Hot dog Lunch - (no reservation required)
* Festivities / Activities to be continued
* Prize Giving to be held for events
* 3:30 pm - Water taxi leaves for Horseshoe Bay (reservation required)
* 5:30 pm – Last Water taxi leaves for Horseshoe Bay (reservation required)
Friendly reminder to all members to please bring your own plates and cutlery for
the Canada Day Dinner & Lunch.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have any questions, please find Staff Captain, Dave Bruynesteyn, on the vessel CHASER.
If you are able to help with children's games and events, please contact Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org