Visitor Mooring Guidelines
|West Vancouver Yacht Club
5854 Marine Drive
West Vancouver, B.C. V7W 2S2
||(604) 921 - 7575
From Georgia Strait or Howe Sound
- Please phone ahead, minimum two days notice, to guarantee a slip
- Gate key available for $20.00 (cash) returnable deposit
- Pre-payment required for length of stay
- Visitors receive two nights free stay (per year), after which the charge is $0.90 per foot, per day
- Minimum charge length is 25 feet
- Administrative fee of $5.00 is charged for the first two-nights
- Power is approximately $6.00 per day, with no grace period
- Visitors must present their current Club Membership card when checking in with the WVYC Front Office
- Visitors are required to provide proof of valid insurance to the Front Office prior to or upon arrival in the basin
- Reciprocity is NOT extended to WVYC Outstations
- The marina at the West Vancouver Yacht Club was certified for the Clean Marine Certification in 20015. There are environmental safeguards that we ask you to respect and observe. Click here for more information.
Please note, hours and amenities are subject to change.
Club moorings, Clubhouse, water and 15 amp. power on floats, showers, restrooms, ice, watchman (24 hours), telephones and parking.
| Monday to Sunday
|| 0900 to 1700 hours
|| Wednesday to Sunday
|| 1100 to 2300 hours
| Wednesday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
| 1130 to 1400 hours
1130 to 1400 hours
|| 1830 to 2100 hours
* Reservations required. Please contact the Front Office for reservations.
- Race Rocks Shipyard and travel lift (Adjacent to the West of WVYC on Marine Drive)
- Thunderbird Marine Store, Thunderbird Marina & Travel Lift, Vancouver Outboard Centre (Adjacent to the East of WVYC on Marine Drive)
- Horseshoe Bay – food, shops, accommodation and restaurants (approximately 2 miles away)
- Caulfield Shopping Centre – food, restaurants, pharmacy, liquor store, etc. (approximately 2 miles away)
- West Vancouver Shopping (Park Royal approximately 8 miles away)
- Vancouver Shopping (approximately 12 miles away)
- Royal Vancouver Yacht Club Jericho Dock
- False Creek Fisherman’s Wharf
- Harbour Green Dock (Coal Harbour Marina)
|Telephone Reporting Site -
- Fishing gear available at the Thunderbird Marine store and licenses at Sewell’s Marina in Horseshoe Bay
- Good and frequent bus service is available in both directions from bus stops on Marine Drive, just west of the West Vancouver Yacht Club entrance
temporary moorage guidelines
- Please leave mooring lines, electrical cables, and other personal paraphernalia attached to the dock in good order. It is very frustrating for the permanent occupant to return and find gear in disarray, in water or missing.
- In case, for reasons beyond our control, your boat has to be moved on short notice, please leave a phone number where you can be contacted. When contacted to move your boat, please do so in a timely manner.
- Upon vacating the slip, please inform the club office should any repairs or maintenance be required.
View West Vancouver Yacht Club
in a larger map.
for a detailed dock map.
Last updated: 06 July 2015