How to Register / Documents
As noted in the Notice of Race, as part of your registration process you will need to forward several documents before end of day Sunday, Mar 25, 2018:
1. A copy of your current Rating Certificate
2. A copy of your current Insurance Certificate
3. A copy of the required Safety at Sea certificates
4. Contact information for an individual, not racing, who will be responsible for maintaining an accurate crew list. In the event that the Race Committee needs to provide a complete crew list to a Search and Rescue Authority, the designated contact person for the Boat will be asked to provide a complete crew list.
5. A brief biography and
photograph(s) of the Boat and/or crew for race commentary
Required documents may be submitted in several ways:
1. Dropped off at WVYC
2. Sent by email to the Southern Straits Race Office as PDFs or scanned attachments to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
3. Sent by FAX to 604-921-7599 (please confirm receipt by calling 604-921-7575 after transmittal)
Please ensure that your Sail #, Boat Name and Order ID# (provided
through online registration tool) are prominently noted on supporting
Early submission is appreciated!
** Please note: All Entries for the Classic and Inshore Courses must be received by the end of day Sunday, March 25, 2018 - No Exceptions