Our newest outstation is located in a protected bay on the south side of Thetis Island some 36nm from the club home base in West Vancouver.
The Club has leased 270’ of moorage space on “C” Dock. It is available on a first come, first serve basis.
The park-like, 5-acre grounds provide room for walking, playing, secluded lounging or many other on-shore activities for families. It is easy to access the quiet paved roads of the island for long walks, runs or cycling. The marina offers:
- Swings, volleyball, horseshoes and shuffleboard
- Picnic tables with adjacent barbecue
- Pet area
- General store, cafe, soda and ice cream fountain
- On site summer market, Sundays from 10-12, mid-May to mid-September
- Washrooms, showers, laundromat, garbage disposal
- Public phones, fax and copy service, Broadband Express WiFi internet
Nearby ferry to Chemainus (for golf, live theatre, world-famous murals, shopping)
Nearby float plane service
Non-denominational Sunday church service at the Thetis Community Hall
Blackout dates for 2017
A large covered pavilion, tucked in the trees, offers electricity and a large brick barbeque area. This area can be reserved for private functions, group gatherings, dinners and dances, for a fee. Catering of special events can also be provided. Here is a link to the Marina's website.
to visit the website.